Join us for Coterie Summer Camp, August 17-20, 2015!
Summer Intensive for aspiring Women Entrepreneurs and Freelancers
We're winding down the summer with four days of exhilarating career and entrepreneurial development speakers and workshops that will help you get closer to launching your brilliant idea or grow your existing business—plus arts-and-crafts camp in the next room for your kids! You'll come away with concrete strategies and materials to make sure you're off to a running start in the fall, whatever your business may be.
See below for details and grab your spot today! (Space is limited, unfortunately!) And don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
August 17-20, 2015 - 8:30am-12pm
2829 Fairfax St.
Denver, CO 80207
Coterie co-founders Kelly O’Reilly and Bridget Rector
Share Denver founder Becky Hensley
Kids ages 3-6! (In the arts-and-crafts room for separate class time with Becky. Childcare options also available for younger kids--just give us the heads up so we can make appropriate arrangements!
An impressive roster of speakers. Click the pictures below for bios.
"WORKING FROM HOME HEALTHY"
Eat right, stay strong, and practice mindfulness for a more balanced and productive life
"BEAUTIFULLY BRANDED: THE GIRLS' GUIDE TO PERSONAL BRANDING"
Make a name for yourself in any industry and eliminate your competition
Olivia Omega, Personal Branding Expert
"DEVELOP A WEBSITE WITHOUT KNOWING A LICK OF CODE"
Overcome your fears of web design and build your web presence
Nell Ryan, Founder, Hi Little One
"BUILDING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS AND THE ART OF THE ASK"
Laura Warren, Finance Director, Hickenlooper for CO '15 + Founder, GiveWise
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
What You Will Receive:
- Invaluable strategies, tools and resources from Denver’s brightest women entrepreneurs
- Tips and insider secrets to grow your passion from a hobby to a bona fide business or to take your existing business to the next level
- Interactive workshops and brainstorming around your ideas and business model
Bonuses (valued at $300):
- One-on-one consultations with business and branding experts
- Custom locally-made notebook at our notebook bar for your "camp notes"
- Beautifully Branded personal branding book
- Camp Coterie tote bag filled with goodies
Kids' camp option also available. Kids' camp includes lunch, snack, and arts and crafts materials.