Join our COTERIE
What is the COTERIE? Why should I join?
The Coterie is Denver's first coworking community for women. We are a small group of motivated, engaged women who love our work but occasionally need to get off the couch and into a more invigorating context. We started by meeting in coffee shops around town, but we've long been searching for a more permanent solution (one where we control the music). We are currently coworking at SmartSpace in Stapleton from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday.
We know that the beauty of working for yourself is the flexibility, so these membership options are designed to allow for you to mix it up. We find that a healthy mix of working from home and getting out of the house and interacting with other human beings keeps us sane, and we think you might feel the same. Our membership fees are also designed to accommodate freelancers and small business owners--we know that coworking space can feel like a splurge, so that's why we are offering access to space during this period for little more per day than the cost of a latte or two. (Espcially if you sign up for a package deal.)
- 4 days per month: Come work with us one day a week (any day Monday through Thursday) or change it up and work two days one week, none the next. Whatever works for you! ($40/month)
- Package deal-4 days per month: Save by signing up for 3 or 6 months at a time. ($105/3 months, $210/6 months)
- 8 days per month: Become a regular! Work all day or just stop by for morning here and an afternoon there ($80/month)
- Package deal-8 days per month: Save by signing up for 3 or 6 months at a time. ($210/3 months, $420/6 months)
- Full-time access: Work as much as you want Monday through Thursday from 8:30-5:30 throughout the month. Includes 2 hours of meeting room time per month. ($200/month)
- Package deal-Full-time access: Ensure some stability in your life! Sign up for 3 or 6 months of 4 day/week access. ($500/3 months, $1000/6 months)
- Drop-in: If your schedule varies a lot from week to week or month to month, you can also purchase days a la carte to fit your needs. ($10/day)
Your membership will cover workspace, wi-fi, coffee and tea, and good company. Full-time members will receive 2 hours of meeting room time during the month, and all members will have access to meeting rooms at a discounted rate.
Members will also receive free or discounted access to evening events like the Coterie Salon.
If you would like to stop by and see what this coworking thing is all about before booking, you can sign up for a drop-in day. We're always happy to see new faces!
Will you offer childcare on-site?
While this is our long-term goal, we do not currently have childcare available.
Where will you be located?
SmartSpace 2373 Central Park Blvd. / Ste. 100 / Denver, CO 80238
Hmm...I still have questions.
Shoot us an e-mail! We'd love to chat.